Friday 4 May 2012

European Film Festival



 On the 30th March, my media group and I went to Paris to attend the European film festival. The festival consisted of 2 days where a variety of film makers from all over Europe showed films that they had made. There were many short films covering different genres including horror, documentaries and animation which allowed us to view many different styles and methods in order to portray an idea. This festival was extremely interesting as it gave me many ideas of how I could improve my film and different directions I could've taken it- it also gave me inspiration for future products I may produce.
An interesting factor of the festival was that most of the directors and even actors featured in the film attended the festival, giving us the opportunity to ask them questions and converse with them after the viewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment